This Page

has been moved to new address

Visiting Germany

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Expat in Germany: Visiting Germany

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Visiting Germany

I'm a lucky girl, I have been in Germany for a little over 5 weeks and already I've had my first visitor - my cousin T.R. who was visiting Germany for the week.  We was in Cologne so we met halfway in Frankfurt for dinner and a walk along the Main River mostly chatting about life and love.  It was great to see him and have a little reminder of home.  I hope he is just one of many friends/family who I can catch up with while they are visiting Germany.  There's nothing like seeing loved ones in a foreign place. 

Main River, Frankfurt, Visiting Germany photo courtesy of:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/luckylucas/3918439354/sizes/m/in/photostream/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home