This Page

has been moved to new address

Sundays in Germany - Simple Pleasures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Expat in Germany: Sundays in Germany - Simple Pleasures

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sundays in Germany - Simple Pleasures

Today I am being lazy enjoying the simple pleasures of Sundays in Germany.  In a previous post, Sundays in Germany, I complained about everything being closed on Sundays.  What I failed to realize is that with everything being closed, there is less to do and it's nice to have a day to relax, which is much appreciated after a hectic week of furniture shopping.  Today, we are having a lazy Sunday morning, enjoying our breakfast on the balcony, reading.  Later, we plan to go downtown for a walk and a cappuccino.   Aww, the simple pleasure of spending time together, which I appreciate so much after 2 years of long distance.  When I  started living as an expat in Germany, I hadn't anticipated that I would enjoy Sundays so much but even me who is go-go-go all the time, can see the virtues of Sundays in Germany, which may just become my favourite day of the week.

Photo is a view from our balcony for Living as an Expat in Germany/Sundays in Germany.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2010 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Sieg999 said...

This is so encouraging! I'm currently doing the long distance with my German boyfriend (soon to be husband). I'm living in Toronto and he's in Berlin :-(
We're hoping that next year, wir wereden es schaffen.
Viel glueck und spass dabei

 
At November 3, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Expat in Germany said...

Hang in there Sieg999. We did 2 years of long distance and now that we're living together in Stuttgart it was well worth the wait.
Viel glueck zu Sie auch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home